This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float'
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:41:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Provide FPU info and decode FCSR in `info float'
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
> command. So I am asking for feedback, specifically whether it would be
> preferable for this change to go in as is or whether the simple dump of
> FPU registers should be retained.
The documentation does not explicitly say that the "info float" command
should dump the floating point registers, but now that it does, I do not
think it would be a good idea to remove them from the dump. But I do not
feel strongly enough to object.
> 2012-05-24 Nigel Stephens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Maciej W. Rozycki <email@example.com>
> * mips-tdep.c (print_fpu_flags): New function.
> (mips_print_float_info): Likewise.
> (mips_gdbarch_init): Install mips_print_float_info as gdbarch
> print_float_info routine.
> * gdb.base/float.exp: Handle the new output from "info float" on
> MIPS targets.