This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
status on gdb-7.4 release...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:26:04 +0400
- Subject: status on gdb-7.4 release...
... planned January 2nd.
We had the few usual late discoveries and hicups, but the 7.4 release
seems well under way. As far as I know, there are a couple of
regressions that have been detected and still not fixed:
1. Regression gdb.base/fixsection.exp && gdb.threads/thread_check.exp
2. 7.3->7.4 s390x regressions
I think that these ones were marked as being a latent bug
caused by the kernel. Correct?
Anything else I might have missed?