This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] missing check against overlay_debugging in objfiles.c
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:17:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] missing check against overlay_debugging in objfiles.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 7:04 AM, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
> This fixes a problem where the debugger is trying to locate a minimal
> symbol from its address, when the symbol is inside a section whose
> VMA is different from its LMA.
> ? ? ? ?* objfiles.c (insert_section_p): Do not detect overlay sections
> ? ? ? ?if overlay debugging is off.
Ok with me.