This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc][0/4] Remote /proc file access
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: brobecker at adacore dot com (Joel Brobecker)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, sergiodj at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 16:02:03 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [rfc][0/4] Remote /proc file access
Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > 1/4: Preparation; consolidate TARGET_OBJECT_SPU handling
> > 2/4: Basic support for TARGET_OBJECT_PROC (native + gdbserver)
> > 3/4: Make "info proc" command generic
> > 4/4: Implement "info proc" on Linux via TARGET_OBJECT_PROC
> I only skimmed over the patches, but I think that this the right
> approach. I like it :).
> > I'd also be grateful if someone could test the series on a
> > procfs target (Solaris, Irix, Tru64) to make sure there are
> > no regressions.
> I could probably test on Irix. Stand by...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE