This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] testsuite: Fix mi-solib.exp without debuginfos [Re: [3/3] RFC: fix PR mi/8444]
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 09:16:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] testsuite: Fix mi-solib.exp without debuginfos [Re: [3/3] RFC: fix PR mi/8444]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <201111251608.pAPG81oE002175@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com> <20111202011800.GA23680@host2.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
Jan> What about this patch?
Thanks for doing this, and sorry I didn't get to it sooner.
Jan> I have checked the result of mi_expect_stop is not used anywhere so it is
Jan> questionable what it should return.
I think it is fine to change it as you like.