This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Mike Frysinger nominated as sim Global Maintainer
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:36:33 -0800
- Subject: Mike Frysinger nominated as sim Global Maintainer
It is my pleasure to announce that Mike has been nominated as
a Global Maintainer for the GDB simulators. Mike is currently
one of the most active developers in the simulator, and has added
support for the blackfin CPU as well as contributed quality patches
to the core part of the code.
Aside from hacking on GDB and its simulator, Mike also works on
Gentoo and Chrome OS.
Thank you, Mike, and welcome to the group.
* MAINTAINERS (Global Maintainers): New section. Add Mike
Attached is the patch that I checked in, in order to document
sim/ChangeLog | 5 +++++
sim/MAINTAINERS | 4 ++++
2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
diff --git a/sim/ChangeLog b/sim/ChangeLog
index 70ed3df..ea6f3bc 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,8 @@
+2011-11-29 Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ * MAINTAINERS (Global Maintainers): New section. Add Mike
2011-11-28 DJ Delorie <email@example.com>
* configure.tgt: Add rl78 support.
diff --git a/sim/MAINTAINERS b/sim/MAINTAINERS
index f58f144..277b289 100644
@@ -6,6 +6,10 @@ gdb/MAINTAINERS for general information about maintaining these files.
If you are considering contributing a patch, please see the file
gdb/CONTRIBUTE. Patches to these files should be posted to:
+ Global Maintainers
+Mike Frysinger firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintainers for particular sims: