This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit/darwin] Port machoread to Darwin 11 (aka Lion)
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:39:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: [commit/darwin] Port machoread to Darwin 11 (aka Lion)
- References: <A574EFB5-7AEB-43C5-9DDB-A0768EA91094@adacore.com>
> Reg-tested on both Darwin 10 and Darwin 11 but with the AdaCore test suite.
I think we are able to run the testsuite on Darwin, so why not use it?
I occasionaly rely on our testsuite alone for testing when using the
standard testsuite is not possible for whatever reason (eg, it crashes
our Solaris machines, or I can't get expect to work on Tru64), but
otherwise, we should run the standard testsuite.