This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Renesas SH (sh4) native support
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Hector Oron <zumbi at debian dot org>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu at debian dot org>, yoshii dot takashi at renesas dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 10:55:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Renesas SH (sh4) native support
- References: <20111117232006.GA22252@enorme.TCLDOMAIN.OFFICE> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I glanced through the patch a little. It had the usual formatting
> issues, and was lacking ChangeLog entries, but otherwise nothing stood
> out for me.
The biggest issue I have besides copyright assignment (from the original
author, right?) is the fact that it hasn't been tested. If we could
involve the author a bit, and ask him to rebase the patch against
HEAD, and test it a bit, at least we could have a little bit of
I've also spotted the following:
which is a big no-no in a -tdep file. Tdep files should be compilable
on any host.
I haven't been able to review the file much beyond that...