This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: don't set the pspace on ordinary breakpoints
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com (Tom Tromey)
- Cc: pedro at codesourcery dot com (Pedro Alves), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:37:01 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: RFC: don't set the pspace on ordinary breakpoints
Tom Tromey wrote:
> Ulrich> Ah, yes, I intended my comment to apply to both loops in the same way.
> Ulrich> The same reasons apply for the loop in enable_breakpoints_after_startup,
> Ulrich> and just for consistency and simplicity I'd prefer to remove that second
> Ulrich> loop as well ...
> No problem, here it is.
Sorry for the delay; I wanted to test your patch on Cell to make sure it doesn't
regress in the scenario bp_startup_disabled was introduced to fix.
Unfortunately, I've been blocked by a number of SPU regressions that make
results on Cell currently bad anyway, see e.g.
I'm still planning on doing the run once SPU is stable again.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE