This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: documentation change for ambiguous linespec patch
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:04:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: documentation change for ambiguous linespec patch
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Eli" == Eli Zaretskii <email@example.com> writes:
Eli> How about "...will now be set on all matching locations..."? "Have
Eli> locations" sounds a bit confusing; at least I never thought of a
Eli> breakpoint as _having_ a location.
Ok, I did that.
>> + locations will be added or subtracted according to
>> + inferior changes.
Eli> Will these additions and removals be announced by GDB?
Eli> Also, is "subtracted" the right word here? I use it only as an
Eli> arithmetic operation, but I'm not a native speaker.
I changed it to "added".