This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] PR symtab/13277: Resolving opaque structures in ICC generated binaries. (testcase)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: John Steele Scott <toojays at toojays dot net>
- Cc: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 10:03:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR symtab/13277: Resolving opaque structures in ICC generated binaries. (testcase)
- References: <4E9A6F3C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20111019084011.GA9326@host1.jankratochvil.net> <4EA3E995.email@example.com> <20111026221057.GA24628@host1.jankratochvil.net> <4EBFAC05.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "John" == John Steele Scott <email@example.com> writes:
John> I have created a .S testcase based on the assembler output from
John> ICC when compiling the simple test case attached to the bug. I
John> left out some attributes like column and line number which aren't
John> relevant to this case.
Seems pretty reasonable.
John> Note that my papers are still in process. I hope to have my
John> employer disclaimer sorted out this week.
Be sure to let us know.
John> Add test for GDB PR 13277.
John> 2011-11-13 John Steele Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
John> PR symtab/13277: Resolving opaque structures in ICC generated binaries.
John> * gdb.dwarf2/dw2-icc-opaque.S: New file.
John> * gdb.dwarf2/dw2-icc-opaque.exp: New file.
This is ok.