This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: don't set the pspace on ordinary breakpoints
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com (Tom Tromey)
- Cc: pedro at codesourcery dot com (Pedro Alves), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:55:43 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: RFC: don't set the pspace on ordinary breakpoints
Tom Tromey wrote:
> Now I wonder whether also removing the loop from
> enable_breakpoints_after_startup is advisable. It seems less problematic,
Ah, yes, I intended my comment to apply to both loops in the same way.
The same reasons apply for the loop in enable_breakpoints_after_startup,
and just for consistency and simplicity I'd prefer to remove that second
loop as well ...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE