This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/ping] 12843
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:36:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA/ping] 12843
- References: <4EBC06AD.email@example.com> <20111110181249.GD5390@adacore.com>
On 11/10/2011 10:12 AM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
- || p == '\t'
- || (p == ':')
+ || p == '\t' || p == ':'
I wish reformatting changes like this were made separately.
Usually, they can even be checked in under the obvious rule...
In this case, not so sure - I like the previous formatting better,
because each branch of the multiple-or was on its own line.
But don't change it on my account, it's not terribly important.
Agh! Jan noticed this, too, and I totally forgot about it. My guess is
that I actually *did* have a change there at one time, but "reverted" it
(to this reformatted entry).
I'll wipe that out. I am also going to try to run the MinGW test suite
on gdb before committing. That should be fun.