This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: preparing the upcoming GDB 7.4 release
- From: Jeremy Bennett <jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 19:17:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: preparing the upcoming GDB 7.4 release
- References: <20111107175402.GI14508@adacore.com>
- Reply-to: jeremy dot bennett at embecosm dot com
On Mon, 2011-11-07 at 09:54 -0800, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I just realized that we're getting closer to our tentative date
> for the start of the GDB 7.4 release process.
> Is there anything we might want to be in 7.4 which isn't there yet?
> If yes, how long do we estimate before it's in?
You may have seen that the Adapteva Epiphany architecture has recently
been accepted into binutils and GCC. I hope we can get the GDB port into
7.4 - I'm still working on nailing a bunch of regression issues before
Tel: +44 (1590) 610184
Cell: +44 (7970) 676050