This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[obv] A comment fix
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:31:59 +0800
- Subject: [obv] A comment fix
Change "FROM" to "OLDLOC" in comment. Committed.
2011-11-08 Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* remote-utils.c (relocate_instruction): A comment fix.
index 8832417..4d28658 100644
@@ -1613,7 +1613,7 @@ look_up_one_symbol (const char *name, CORE_ADDR *addrp,
where we want the instruction to be copied (and possibly adjusted)
to. On output, it points to one past the end of the resulting
instruction(s). The effect of executing the instruction at TO
- shall be the same as if executing it at FROM. For example, call
+ shall be the same as if executing it at OLDLOC. For example, call
instructions that implicitly push the return address on the stack
should be adjusted to return to the instruction after OLDLOC;
relative branches, and other PC-relative instructions need the