This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Make map_symbol_filenames_psymtab interruptible
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Sterling Augustine <saugustine at google dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 20:47:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make map_symbol_filenames_psymtab interruptible
- References: <CAEG7qUw8OsAY+i45tYqfPcuKWZ2eauLOKnGcty6s68y2omYWWw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAEG7qUy9gSx16Wh9v1d-H2-YNfYLmcbvsC0M3i_mqzw4AkrrRQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAEG7qUy7_QZgrEhP8bA7sMvdk2U2Cfw8U1ccE7our4kenOeOSg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
Sterling Augustine <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> And here is the exact patch....
Just a handy tip ...
> cvs diff: Diffing 29k-share
> cvs diff: Diffing 29k-share/udi
> cvs diff: Diffing cli
> cvs diff: Diffing common
> cvs diff: Diffing config
> cvs diff: Diffing config/a29k
> cvs diff: Diffing config/alpha
You can make CVS less annoying and behave less verbally with:
cvs -nq diff -u
Well, until you join the GIT side of the pool ;)