This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: JIT Reader
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Sanjoy Das <sanjoy at playingwithpointers dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:51:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: JIT Reader
- References: <4EA9095D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Sanjoy" == Sanjoy Das <email@example.com> writes:
Sanjoy> This work was stalled for some time while the copyright assignment was
Sanjoy> being worked on; which will be finalized any time now.
Sanjoy> In the meantime, I've attached a rebased set of patches for final
Thanks, and sorry about the delay. It really is best to ping weekly;
the squeaky wheel etc.
Sanjoy> +#ifdef HAVE_DLFCN_H
Sanjoy> +#include <dlfcn.h>
Sanjoy> +#elif __MINGW32__
Sanjoy> +#include <windows.h>
Sanjoy> +/* Unsupported configuration. See Eg. gdb_dlopen for details. */
Sanjoy> +#error API to load shared library missing (Eg. libdl)
I think this should be a runtime error, not a build-time error, because
it seems better to me to make a gdb with reduced functionality than to
prevent the build for just this feature.