This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[commit] [patch] testsuite: MI: racy results in async mode #2
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Marek Polacek <mpolacek at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 21:01:14 +0100
- Subject: [commit] [patch] testsuite: MI: racy results in async mode #2
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 17:19:38 +0100, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I think if it works then it is clearly better than what we have now.
OK, checked in so that I can further watch the racy behavior:
> One other idea would be to send an "output" command so that you could
> match some known output to sync up correctly. I'm not sure if this
> would always work though.
>From some level of difficulty on I would rather prefer the MI parser.
On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 17:26:17 +0100, Marek Polacek wrote:
> This fixes those 5 FAILs I've seen. Tested with writew.so on x86_64-unknown-