This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix a typo in comment
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 11:19:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix a typo in comment
- References: <4EAF9614.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Yao" == Yao Qi <email@example.com> writes:
Yao> There are two "be" in comment, which is incorrect. I think the first
Yao> one should be "to", and this patch is to fix it. It is obvious, but as
Yao> a non-native speaker, I'd like leave this patch here to see if some one
Yao> says something different. I'll commit it later today if no comments.
Your fix is correct.