This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[patch] Remove unused local var in cmd_qtstart
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 14:55:10 +0800
- Subject: [patch] Remove unused local var in cmd_qtstart
I noticed that slow_tracepoint_count and fast_count are not used except
self-increment in one place. They are not used when they appeared in
source repository for the first time. This patch is to remove them.
2011-10-31 Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tracepoint.c (cmd_qtstart): Remove unused local variables.
gdb/gdbserver/tracepoint.c | 7 -------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gdb/gdbserver/tracepoint.c b/gdb/gdbserver/tracepoint.c
index 06284fc..51d029f 100644
@@ -2930,12 +2930,9 @@ static void
cmd_qtstart (char *packet)
struct tracepoint *tpoint, *prev_ftpoint, *prev_stpoint;
- int slow_tracepoint_count, fast_count;
trace_debug ("Starting the trace");
- slow_tracepoint_count = fast_count = 0;
/* Sort tracepoints by ascending address. This makes installing
fast tracepoints at the same address easier to handle. */
@@ -2975,8 +2972,6 @@ cmd_qtstart (char *packet)
if (tpoint->type == trap_tracepoint)
/* Tracepoints are installed as memory breakpoints. Just go
ahead and install the trap. The breakpoints module
handles duplicated breakpoints, and the memory read
@@ -2986,8 +2981,6 @@ cmd_qtstart (char *packet)
else if (tpoint->type == fast_tracepoint)
if (maybe_write_ipa_not_loaded (packet))
trace_debug ("Requested a fast tracepoint, but fast "