This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: handle leader exits; don't get stuck when all resumed threads exit
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 23:23:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: handle leader exits; don't get stuck when all resumed threads exit
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:00:03 +0200, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Any comments? Jan, maybe you could take a look?
Really a masterpiece, thanks. I do not see any issues there.
Just I would prefer the non-ldr-exc-*.c files stop in some reasonable time
when run standalone, various leftover testcases during some GDB failures may
be otherwise left running forever on the testing machine.
-gdb_breakpoint [gdb_get_line_number "break-here-2"]
+gdb_breakpoint $srcfile:[gdb_get_line_number "break-here-2"]
Otherwise it does not work with glibc-debuginfo installed.