This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[patch] Call disconnect_tracing from disconnect_command
- From: Yao Qi <yao at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:53:35 +0800
- Subject: [patch] Call disconnect_tracing from disconnect_command
I noticed that disconnect_tracing is only called from detach_command and
quit_command, however, not called from disconnect_command. I don't
think it is correct, so here is a one-line patch to fix this.
Regression tested on x86_64-linux with native-gdbserver.exp board file.
OK to to apply?
2011-10-24 Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* infcmd.c (disconnect_command): Call disconnect_tracing.
gdb/infcmd.c | 1 +
1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gdb/infcmd.c b/gdb/infcmd.c
index 3e8bf5d..7b935fe 100644
@@ -2679,6 +2679,7 @@ static void
disconnect_command (char *args, int from_tty)
dont_repeat (); /* Not for the faint of heart. */
+ disconnect_tracing (from_tty);
target_disconnect (args, from_tty);
no_shared_libraries (NULL, from_tty);