This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch][python PR python/13308
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:41:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch][python PR python/13308
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>>>>> "Phil" == Phil Muldoon <email@example.com> writes:
> Phil> This patch fixes two reference leaks that Dave Malcom's cpychecker GCC
> Phil> plug-in found in our code.
> Phil> OK?
> One nit.
> Phil> 2011-10-18 Phil Muldoon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Phil> PR python/13308
> Phil> * python/py-breakpoint.c (gdbpy_breakpoints): Fix List reference
> Phil> leak.
> Phil> * python/py-inferior.c (gdbpy_inferiors): Fix List reference
> Phil> leak. Delete unused variables.
> Please also mention (and close) PR python/13309.
So committed (with fixed ChangeLog).