This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Your sim configure commits broke mn10300-sim and m68hc11-sim
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: vapier at gentoo dot org
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:45:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Your sim configure commits broke mn10300-sim and m68hc11-sim
> Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:05:01 -0400
> User-Agent: KMail/1.13.7 (Linux/3.1.0-rc4; KDE/4.6.5; x86_64; ; )
> please try this. it works for me.
If you also repeated the problem then that's good enough,
thanks; looks good, ok.
> 2011-10-19 Mike Frysinger <email@example.com>
> * acinclude.m4 (SIM_AC_OPTION_HARDWARE): Check libm for log2 when
> cfi is in the hardware list.