This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
FYI: fix syntax buglet in jit-so.exp
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:55:28 -0600
- Subject: FYI: fix syntax buglet in jit-so.exp
I'm checking this in.
I thought a patch doing this was approved, but apparently it didn't go
in. I didn't search for it; instead I'm just fixing the buglet, since
it annoyed me today.
jit-so.exp has a spurious backslash that causes a test to have the wrong
name, and for a line of Tcl not to be executed. It is bogus that
gdb_test uses such a lame interface, but I'm going to continue ignoring
2011-10-18 Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gdb.base/jit-so.exp (one_jit_test): Remove spurious backslash.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/testsuite/gdb.base/jit-so.exp,v
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -u -r1.2 jit-so.exp
--- gdb.base/jit-so.exp 4 Aug 2011 11:56:28 -0000 1.2
+++ gdb.base/jit-so.exp 18 Oct 2011 16:54:02 -0000
@@ -117,7 +117,7 @@
gdb_continue_to_breakpoint "break here 2"
# All jit librares must have been unregistered
gdb_test "info function jit_function" \
- "All functions matching regular expression \"jit_function\":" \
+ "All functions matching regular expression \"jit_function\":"
set pf_prefix $old_pf_prefix