This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH v2] sim: generate build dependencies on the fly
- From: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: toolchain-devel at blackfin dot uclinux dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 00:10:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] sim: generate build dependencies on the fly
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday 28 September 2011 22:03:03 Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 13, 2011 02:57:42 Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > Lift the code that GDB is using to generate dependencies on the fly and
> > port it over to the sim. Now people shouldn't have to manually maintain
> > these in their Makefile's now.
> ping ...
ping ... hopefully last big build system patch for a while :)