This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of qtsave responses
- From: Luis Machado <luis_gustavo at mentor dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 10:15:40 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of qtsave responses
- References: <4E82BF3C.email@example.com> <20111012214958.GB26241@host1.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: luis_gustavo at mentor dot com
I've checked this in now.
On 10/12/2011 06:49 PM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:31:24 +0200, Luis Machado wrote:
It has been approved off-list by Pedro.
I agree - just I haven't found it checked in yet.
2011-09-28 Luis Machado<firstname.lastname@example.org>[...]
* remote.c (remote_save_trace_data): Invert comparison.
reply = remote_get_noisy_reply (&target_buf,&target_buf_size);
- if (*reply != '\0')
+ if (*reply == '\0')
error (_("Target does not support this command."));
if (strcmp (reply, "OK") != 0)
error (_("Bogus reply from target: %s"), reply);