This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] dwarf2read.c (partial_read_comp_unit_head) cleanup
- From: Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:29:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] dwarf2read.c (partial_read_comp_unit_head) cleanup
- References: <20110912183416.606D5246194@ruffy.mtv.corp.google.com> <20111012161059.GA11720@host1.jankratochvil.net>
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 9:10 AM, Jan Kratochvil
> On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 20:34:16 +0200, Doug Evans wrote:
>> I will check this in in a few days if there are no objections.
>> 2011-09-12 ?Doug Evans ?<firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> ? ? ? * dwarf2read.c (partial_read_comp_unit_head): Set header->offset,
>> ? ? ? header->first_die_offset here. ?All callers updated.
> FYI I was checking this patch and I find it correct.