This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix that different function breakpoints are set@same pc address (PR gdb/12703)
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: yao at codesourcery dot com (Yao Qi)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:58:26 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix that different function breakpoints are set@same pc address (PR gdb/12703)
Yao Qi wrote:
> PR gdb/12703
> * arm-tdep.c (thumb_analyze_prologue): Call thumb_insn_size to check
> whether insn is a 32-bit Thumb-2 instruction.
> (thumb_in_function_epilogue_p): Likewise.
> (thumb_get_next_pc_raw): Likewise.
> (arm_breakpoint_from_pc): Likewise.
This is OK.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE