This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix printed anonymous struct name
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 20:34:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix printed anonymous struct name
- References: <20110928232345.GA16574@host1.jankratochvil.net> <4E8CA932.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 21:00:02 +0200, Keith Seitz wrote:
> I don't know if you were looking for someone to review this, but Tom
> has asked me to take a peek at it. FWIW, I think you should commit
> this patch.
Thanks for the review, I (also) am mostly certain this patch is the right way,
therefore checked it in: