This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Fix gdb.base/fixsection.exp for remote host testing
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:04:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix gdb.base/fixsection.exp for remote host testing
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> 2011-10-06 Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.base/fixsection.exp: Do not include directories in filename
> in expected message.
Wow, I didn't know it was possible to do remote compilation with
dejagnu. This looks OK to me. I'm just surprised that this does
not happen more often.