This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Status of 'blacklist' patch?
- From: Justin Lebar <justin dot lebar at gmail dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Lawrence Crowl <crowl at google dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:07:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Status of 'blacklist' patch?
- References: <CAD_=9DR9YN19cRJ4W7+oA+WQ92HCh=V08Ms8QL67V5cg4R12Kw@mail.gmail.com>
I last pinged gdb-patches about the patch on May 16 and got no response.
I imagine the patch has bitrotted by now. I'd be happy to bring it up
to date if there were a reasonable chance it would get reviewed this
On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
> Tom recently pointed me to your 'blacklist' patch for gdb. ÂI think
> this could be very useful for GCC
> What is the status of this patch? ÂAny chance this will be included in
> gdb at some point?
> Thanks. ÂDiego.