This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix printed anonymous struct name
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:00:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix printed anonymous struct name
- References: <20110928232345.GA16574@host1.jankratochvil.net>
On 09/28/2011 04:23 PM, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
In fact modifying die_needs_namespace also seems to work making the code more
simple but I do not find such solution correct.
Yeah, that would undoubtedly lead to seemingly mysterious failures in
the future. Good choice.
I don't know if you were looking for someone to review this, but Tom has
asked me to take a peek at it. FWIW, I think you should commit this patch.