This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 1/2] Code cleanup: Unify dwarf2_per_cu_addr_size, dwarf2_per_cu_offset_size
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 10:02:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch 1/2] Code cleanup: Unify dwarf2_per_cu_addr_size, dwarf2_per_cu_offset_size
- References: <20110926192559.GA32354@host1.jankratochvil.net>
>>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan> this is more rather for patch 2/2, it has positive LoC change but still
Jan> I would find it applicable even on its own.
I agree. It looks good to me.
Jan> 2011-09-26 Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com>
Jan> Code cleanup.
Jan> * dwarf2read.c (per_cu_header_read_in): New function.
Jan> (dwarf2_per_cu_addr_size, dwarf2_per_cu_offset_size): Use it, with new
Jan> variables cu_header_local and cu_headerp.