This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Environment variables passed to inferior by MinGW build (PR 10989)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: brobecker at adacore dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 12:17:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Environment variables passed to inferior by MinGW build (PR 10989)
- References: <E1R2jDx-00035B-Fq@fencepost.gnu.org> <E1R5YPa-0007H0-0B@fencepost.gnu.org> <E1R7mEx-0003rs-PZ@fencepost.gnu.org> <4E7FBF9E.email@example.com> <20110926171511.GJ17681@adacore.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Eli" == Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Eli> Could someone with the appropriate authority please close bug #10989,
Eli> or instruct me how to do that?
For future reference, if a patch fixes a PR, you can mention the PR in
the ChangeLog and the commit message; this causes the commit message to
be appended to the PR, which is handy for future archaeology.
I closed the PR.
I think you can close them by logging in to bugzilla using your
sourceware.org address. Those addresses, IIUC, are automatically given