This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Bad Indentation
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Abhijit Halder <abhijit dot k dot halder at gmail dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:16:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bad Indentation
- References: <CAOhZP9yAJL7V68yHZviRtOD4y3iuTiZRxFnwJYF4JM8Ph_ftGw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOhZP9y3oLV=EwUedD7pYmnPUn+JxY26nZ9w-jEW-wAz6MHf_g@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
> I'm mildly against such changes. They make branch merges harder and
> don't notably contribute to source clarity.
Same here. (I'm still very much in favor of banning tabs altogether,
they play tricks when displaying diffs, because sometimes, and they
are also a pain if the editor is not configure right - the only people
who don't mind are people using emacs).