This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Bad Indentation
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Abhijit Halder <abhijit dot k dot halder at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:19:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: Bad Indentation
- References: <CAOhZP9yAJL7V68yHZviRtOD4y3iuTiZRxFnwJYF4JM8Ph_ftGw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOhZP9y3oLV=EwUedD7pYmnPUn+JxY26nZ9w-jEW-wAz6MHf_g@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> "Abhijit" == Abhijit Halder <email@example.com> writes:
Abhijit> Since our convention is converting 8 consecutive space into a tab
Abhijit> character, the above result seems to me the violation of that rule.
Abhijit> Can we run some script to correct the same?
I didn't see a response to this.
I'm mildly against such changes. They make branch merges harder and
don't notably contribute to source clarity.
I won't object if someone wants to write this and some other reviewer
thinks it is worth committing.