This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] [PR 9514] Fixing parse error for "pointer to a function pointer"
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Abhijit Halder <abhijit dot k dot halder at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 10:45:48 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [PR 9514] Fixing parse error for "pointer to a function pointer"
- References: <CAOhZP9yYEXV_rFEGQHPACeeYxiqAwYw4XjfNeozu18OWLFu24A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOhZP9yqbRXOd6rP2v1mpjszvRhycAOP9JwJXa+SQNz7tF5BRQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAOhZP9xuEcQ97hb_DXK_ri0iR6pj_PDvtoJqCMPXMVpRcN+ZSg@mail.gmail.com>
>>>>> "Abhijit" == Abhijit Halder <email@example.com> writes:
Abhijit> I am re-submitting the whole thing once again for ease of review.
This patch needs a patch to the testsuite as well. Any simple parser
fix should come with a test, as it is easy to do.
Also, please look at my earlier patch for this bug. I think it shows
some cases that your patch does not address:
Perhaps I ought to simply commit that patch. I am not sure why I never
have. What do you think?