This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Python: fetch value when building gdb.Value object [rediff]
- From: Phil Muldoon <pmuldoon at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Paul Koning <paulkoning at comcast dot net>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 11:18:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Python: fetch value when building gdb.Value object [rediff]
- References: <36B29E9D-F2B3-446F-AF8A-97254A3AAEE2@comcast.net> <email@example.com> <20111001092852.GB11227@host1.jankratochvil.net> <20111001121642.GA29550@host1.jankratochvil.net>
- Reply-to: pmuldoon at redhat dot com
Jan Kratochvil <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Updated for current HEAD:
> On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 11:28:52 +0200, Jan Kratochvil wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:24:45 +0200, Phil Muldoon wrote:
>> What scenario will this test catch that the previous test won't? I'm
>> not saying you are incorrect, I just don't understand. What
>> error-trigger does the assignment to "inval" trigger?
> I would prefer here a testcase more clearly showing the bug, attached below.
> I believe the patch is right, as Phil hasn't yet agreed posting it only.
It looks great, thanks for doing this.