This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 2/2] Mostly code cleanup: stack.c: TRY_CATCH simplifications
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 16:59:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch 2/2] Mostly code cleanup: stack.c: TRY_CATCH simplifications
- References: <20110730222038.GB26756@host1.jankratochvil.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 16:34:19 +0200, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Jan" == Jan Kratochvil <email@example.com> writes:
> Jan> after [patch 1/2] some constructs become obviously redundant.
> FWIW, I like both these patches.
OK, checked in also this one: