This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Fix for crash printing NaN (PR gdb/13045)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: ppluzhnikov at google dot com (Paul Pluzhnikov)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 08:24:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix for crash printing NaN (PR gdb/13045)
- References: <20110730220700.9EA3519096D@elbrus2.mtv.corp.google.com>
>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Pluzhnikov <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Paul> Attached patch fixes gdb crash in PR 13045, which (AFAICT) has been broken
Paul> since forever.
Paul> Tested on Linux/x86_64 and Linux/i686 (CC_FOR_TARGET="gcc -m32"); no
Paul> One thing I am not sure about is whether some platforms will cause
Paul> inferior to crash on divide-by-zero (the test will fail on such
I wouldn't worry about it.
If such a platform turns up we can figure out how to fix it then.
This patch is ok.