This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: don't_repeat in breakpoint commands.
- From: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 11:10:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: don't_repeat in breakpoint commands.
- References: <BANLkTikq=wFG3jNfLMn1Lk9GfncaGo1zzg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
>>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Rice <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Matt> Hi, this patch attempts to call prevent_dont_repeat when running
> Matt> breakpoint commands so that in the following stuff,
> Matt> when hitting breakpoint 2, hitting enter will repeat 'c' even though
> Matt> the commands specified in the breakpoint
> Matt> call things which call dont_repeat.
> I think it is a reasonable thing to do, and the implementation seems ok
thanks for the review, would someone mind commiting for me given the
lack of objections?