This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Re: Re: [patch]change dwarf2_start_subfile() to adapt inappropriate dir name
- From: JuYoung Kim <j0 dot kim at samsung dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:13:26 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Re: Re: [patch]change dwarf2_start_subfile() to adapt inappropriate dir name
- Msgkey: email@example.com
- Reply-to: j0 dot kim at samsung dot com
> For proper submission of patches to the GDB project, please take a look
> at the file named gdb/CONTRIBUTE. For the patch, most of us prefer
> unified diffs (use "diff -u" as opposed to "diff -c").
> Last question: Is your mailer capable of keeping the email threading
You can call me JuYoung.
I have trouble with the cvs server, because my company's firewall doesn't allow me to connect it.
Instead of me, you or someone can commit this patch, I hope.
My mailer doesn't support the email threading.
Maybe I'll change my email address.