This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB crash due to endless recursion in namespace lookup
Oops, I didn't see your email and just checked in a fix myself (which
seems more or less the same as yours) ... Sorry for the confusion!
Cool. Thanks :) I had the fix ready yesterday but the testsuite takes a
while to run on my machine, but I should have replied to your email :).
2010-06-24 Sami Wagiaalla<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gdb.cp/operator.cc: Created an import loop.
* gdb.cp/operator.exp: Added testcase for import loop.
Except I didn't add the test case since on my machine, I already had
several other tests failing due to the bug. But I guess you're right,
we should add the test anyway, for machines without the loop in the
system headers ... Please feel free to check in the test!
Thanks for the quick fix!