This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Problems with software single-step and SPU breakpoints during fork
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: pedro at codesourcery dot com (Pedro Alves)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:07:49 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Problems with software single-step and SPU breakpoints during fork
Pedro Alves wrote:
> On Tuesday 22 June 2010 16:22:37, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > Below is an updated patch with the changes described above.
> > Tested on powerpc64-linux (on Cell/B.E.).
> Looks good to me. Thanks!
Thanks once again for the review!
I've checked the patch in now.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE