This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] gdb.threads, use gdb_test_no_output
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 14:38:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] gdb.threads, use gdb_test_no_output
- References: <4C06BE1E.email@example.com>
> 2010-06-02 Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.threads/fork-thread-pending.exp: Use gdb_test_no_output.
> * gdb.threads/hand-call-in-thraeds.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/local-watch-wrong-thread.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/manythreads.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/print-threads.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/pthreads.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/schedlock.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/staticthreads.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/thread-specific.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/thread-unwindonsignal.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/threadapply.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/watchthreads.exp: Ditto.
> * gdb.threads/watchthreads2.exp: Ditto.
OK to commit as well.