This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Time to switch from CVS to GIT? [Re: [v8] multi-executable support]
- From: Paul Pluzhnikov <ppluzhnikov at google dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 14:53:28 -0700
- Subject: Time to switch from CVS to GIT? [Re: [v8] multi-executable support]
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
> Actually, not to worry after all. I modified my procedures to use
> the git repo instead, and it's very easy to go back, so cancel that
> personal request :).
> (after so many months of using git, I still cannot believe how much
> of a lifesaver it is - I keep discovering new ways to improve my work
> with it, and I simply have no time to get used to it!)
I don't recall this being discussed, sorry if it has been.
Should we switch to git as the primary repository?