This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Expand "info record"
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- To: "tromey at redhat dot com" <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Hui Zhu <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:10:49 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Expand "info record"
- References: <4AD358E7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey wrote:
"Michael" == Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> (gdb) info rec
Michael> Lowest recorded instruction number is 0.
There is an extra space after "Lowest".
I know, I was just trying to line up the outputs.
Is this frowned upon?