This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[commit/NEWS] Update NEWS following the GDB 7.0 release
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:28:08 -0700
- Subject: [commit/NEWS] Update NEWS following the GDB 7.0 release
I checked in this obvious patch that I forgot to commit during the
2009-10-09 Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS: Update following the GDB 7.0 release.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/NEWS,v
retrieving revision 1.332
diff -u -p -r1.332 NEWS
--- NEWS 4 Oct 2009 17:39:30 -0000 1.332
+++ NEWS 7 Oct 2009 18:27:05 -0000
@@ -1,7 +1,9 @@
What has changed in GDB?
(Organized release by release)
-*** Changes since GDB 6.8
+*** Changes since GDB 7.0
+*** Changes in GDB 7.0
* GDB now has an interface for JIT compilation. Applications that
dynamically generate code can create symbol files in memory and register