This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: GDB MI Reverse Commands added [3 of 3]
- From: "Jakob Engblom" <jakob at virtutech dot com>
- To: "'Michael Snyder'" <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 09:10:40 +0200
- Subject: RE: GDB MI Reverse Commands added [3 of 3]
- References: <00d001ca265a$ddd0c800$99725800$@com> <4A95DDD6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <010001ca2a3b$d86846b0$8938d410$@com> <031101ca2b02$7a77a1f0$6f66e5d0$@com> <4AA45F26.email@example.com>
> Where do we stand with getting this contribution into 7.0?
> Is there a question about the assignment, and if so, is anyone pursuing it?
Yes and Yes.
I have emailed the FSF, gotten no reply.
In general, what is your experience in signing these things: is it easier for
Virtutech to sign in as a company? Or should we get one agreement per employee?